What is CFES?
CFES is a nonprofit public benefit corporation founded with the purpose of raising funds to help support the schools of the Cottonwood Union School District, East Cottonwood, North Cottonwood and West Cottonwood. The funds raised by CFES are put directly back into our schools to meet the needs of our Cottonwood students.
CFES purchased the following items:
• Books for the libraries at all our schools
• LCD projectors, document cameras and other technology
• Uniforms for the sports teams
• Funding for the music programs
CFES raises money through our annual BBQ & Auction held on the first Saturday of October every year. This year's event was a great success! Thank you to all who donated, volunteered and attended!
A great tool to keep you informed!
CWUSD and Aeries have gone mobile! Download the free app for access to features such as:
- Class Summary and Details
- Attendance Information with Absenses and Tardies
- Aeries Communications
Need help? Contact Linda in the main office.