CFES is a nonprofit public benefit corporation founded with the purpose of raising funds to help support the schools of the Cottonwood Union School District, East Cottonwood, North Cottonwood and West Cottonwood. The funds raised by CFES are put directly back into our schools to meet the needs of our Cottonwood students.
During the 2010-2011 school year, CFES purchased the following items:
• Over $10,000 in books for the libraries at all three schools
• Over $10,000 in LCD projectors and document cameras installed
at North and East Cottonwood
• Basketball uniforms for the 6th grade girls team
• Student agendas for West Cottonwood
• Funding for the Kindermusic program at East Cottonwood
• 50" plasma TV for the Kindermusic classroom
CFES raises money through our annual BBQ & Auction held on the first Saturday of October every year. This year's event was held on October 1, 2011 and was a great success! Thank you to all who donated, volunteered and attended!